The 2018 Toyota Hilux Revo facelift has been unveiled in Thailand. The facelift was shown much ahead of schedule since sales of the 8th generation Hilux Revo launched in May 2015 have not met expectations.
The exterior alterations are comparable to the Toyota Tacoma. These comprise of a new hexagonal glossy black and chromium grille that is larger and more decent than the one it restores. It also acquires a new, more sculpted bumper with small fog lamps and C-shape chrome appliqué. The rear façade does not have any noticeable modifications.
The features on the presented offer comprises of :
- A multi-function wheel with MID, Optitron Meter, cruise control,
- Smart key, push-button start, LED DRLs, Eco/Power drive modes,
- Cooled glovebox, and rear AC vents.
Coming to the safety features,
- The new Toyota Hilux Revo gets 7 airbags, Traction Control (TRC) Active A-TRC, Vehicle Stability Control (VSC),
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC), Hill-start Assist Control (HAC), and Down Hill Assist Control (DAC).
Apart from the standard Hilux Revo, Toyota has also revealed a new sub-model called Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco. The ‘Rocco’ sub-model shows off gray and shiny black grille, a gray metallic rear bumper.18-inch alloys having all-terrain tyres, black interior in conjunction with a white Optitron meter, and LED fog lamps. Special accessories on offer take account of black sport bar and bedliner, plastic cladding over wheel arches and rear bumper, and ‘Rocco’ decals on the sides.
The 2018 Toyota Hilux Revo facelift is obtainable with a choice of three engine options and the Engine options are unchanged.
- 2TR-FE 2.7-litre Dual VVT-i petrol engine (166 PS/245 Nm)
- 2GD-FTV 2.4-litre VN Turbo diesel engine (150 PS/343 Nm)
- 2GD-FTV (High) 2.4-litre VN Turbo diesel engine (150 PS/400 Nm)
- 1GD-FTV 2.8-litre VN Turbo diesel engine (170 PS/343 Nm)
- 1GD-FTV (High) 2.8-litre VN Turbo diesel engine (177 PS/420 Nm)
- 1GD-FTV (High) 2.8-litre VN Turbo diesel engine (177 PS/450 Nm)
According to the official website, the updated Toyota Hilux Revo Smartcab price starts from 679,000 Baht which is 2,163,631 PKR. The Hilux Revo Rocca has a price tag of 899,000 Baht i.e. 2,864,661 PKR with special accessories built-in. Double cab Rocco model line is 1,129,000 Baht i.e. 3,597,555 PKR.