Datsun has officially revealed the production version of the Go Cross concept in Indonesia comprising of a new front fascia plus a revamped interior.
- The front end has the projector halogen headlamps encompassing of LED signature lamp,
- High up fog lamps, front grille with chrome bordering and honeycomb inserts, and silver skid plates.
- The Cross rides on 15-inchalloy wheels, It too gets power door mirrors, additional body cladding, chrome exhaust tailpipe finisher, roof spoiler and roof rails.
Coming to the interior, the Datsun Cross has a black color theme and the layout varies from that of the regular Datsun GO+. The Cross is distinguished by rectangular central air vents and a 6.75-inch touchscreen head unit.
The Datsun Cross is power-driven by a 1.2 liter 3-cylinder petrol engine.It is presented in two configurations,
- One with 68 PS at 5,000 rpm and 104 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm mated to a 5-speedmanual transmission.
- The second with 78 PS at 6,000 rpm and 104 Nm of torque at 4,400 rpm paired with an incessantly variable transmission.
The Datsun Cross presents 200 mm of ground clearance, 30 mm more than that of Datsun GO+. The Go Cross is priced at approximately IDR 163 million (PKR 12.52 lac) valid for the duration of the pre-booking period.
Ghandhara Nissan has been in consultation with the government to re-introduce Datsun branded vehicles in Pakistan, nevertheless no formal announcement has been made as of yet.