Honda Pakistan is following the footsteps of its contenders as IMC Toyota and Pak Suzuki has raised the prices of its vehicles up to PKR 1,000,000/-. Excluding Toyota and Suzuki Pakistan and currently Honda, AL-Haj FAW had as well increased the rates of its cars. And the explanation why these automakers elevated the prices, as per to them, is actually the devaluation of Rupee against Dollar.
The 1.3 liter Honda City and 1.8 liter Civic have speculated a price increment of RS. 50,000 whereas the 1.5 liter City variants have been amended with RS. 60,000 price increase .Alternatively, the prices of Honda BR-V and its Turbo Civic yet continues to remain unchanged.
The updated prices are:
- City 1.3 iVtec: 15.99 lac
- City 1.3 iVtec Prosmatec 17.39 lac
- City 1.5 iVtec: 16.59 lac
- City 1.5 iVtec Prosmatec: 17.99 lac
- City 1.5 Aspire: 17.89 lac
- City 1.5 Aspire Prosmatec: 19.29 lac
- Civic 1.8 iVtec CVT: 23.99 lac
- Civic 1.8 iVtec Oriel CVT: 25.49 lac
Additionally, the prices of imported models have also been revised. The new prices are:
- Accord Vti 2.4: 122.5 lac
- HR-V 1.5: 41.9 lac
- CR-V 2.0: 89.0 lac
Furthermore, Honda Pakistan has lately revised the prices of its bikes approximately PKR 1000/-. As per to the sources, the company is about to commence three new cars this year to be exact Honda Civic Turbo, Honda City, and a 1200cc Honda Brio.
Share your thoughts regarding this recent price increase by Honda Atlas.