Nissan has just newly come up with the launch of the fantastic and perfect Camper vans that are entirely electric to function with. It is to be mentioned that the electric camper vans have so far existed only as concepts, or the one-offs or limited edition conversions. But in 2018, they have come about to be known as the most prominent authorities in electric vehicles that are stepping into the game with its electric camper van. Nissan brings about the launch of the new pair of NV camper vans and even announced with the e-NV200 camper van to go along with them. No matter whether you do make it fill up with the gas or juice up with electricity, Nissan’s new camper vans are smart, and hence they do have the compact way of touring country and continent.
Nissan Takes Camper Vans Fully Electric With New e-NV200 Pop Top
What to know About Nissan Camper Vans Fully Electric?
Nissan has all the more announced with the deliveries of its new extended-range 40-kWh e-NV200 van in place of Madrid. And in the same month, they did come up with the launch of some of the new camper vans. It did give out the feeling that the Nissan had boosted 124-mile (200-km) combined range (WLTP) as being sufficient to experiment with a camper van version. The new e-NV200s are was build in place of Barcelona, and the camper van version has been put in the launch in the Spanish market. The-NV200 is turning out to be one of the most interesting in Nissan’s new camper van lineup. But Nissan has been showing out with the gas NV200 and NV300 models. They are stating that the modifications will also be available for the sake of e-NV200.
Details About Nissan NV300 Model:
- Nissan has undergone to discuss on with much of the about the larger NV300 model.
- It has been all carried out with the introduction of a compact but efficient layout that includes a pop-up sleeper roof, as well as standing height interior, kitchen block with stove, and also the sink and refrigerator, removable table that attaches to the kitchen block, or the swivel front seats, interior heating, and gas and water systems.
- They do have the access of the more floor rails for additional flexibility in positioning the rear bench. Moreover, it also offered with the folding-seat bed, plus the cabin heating and window shades.
- In the kit of the Nissan model, you will be finding the equipment of the folding rear bench and pop-up roof beds, and also with the electrical system with AGM battery, 12V outlets, and USB ports, a 40L fridge/2L freezer, or with an optional Webasto heater and an optional 140-W solar panel.
- Well, all in all, we would say that Nissan is not the very first to have an e-NV200 camper van. They are although high in demand, but still, they are making active efforts to popularise the idea of an all-electric camper van.
The Nissan e-NV200, NV200 and NV300 camper vans are accessible just in Spain for now and will be available in the midst of a variety of customization options at Nissan dealerships there.