The 2018 Elantra GT is massively turning out to be one of the main versions of Europe all into the Elantra. It was welcomed by the US all using some of the little modifications being done in it. It has been all best adding on with the goodness of turbocharging to the generally underpowered GT base model. It is namely known out to be the hatchback version of the Elantra sedan. You will be finding it all featured on with the richness of the ergonomic drive controls, as well as good technology options, and so as with the setting of the smart fuel economy.
Review: 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT Sport Brings Europe To America
Introduction about Hyundai 2018 Elantra GT:
This base model vehicle has been using away with the medium of 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 161 horsepower (120 kW) to the front wheels. It is carried out with the six-speed manual or automatic transmission that are to be available. This engine is somehow taken to be underpowered for the hatchback and returns on with the lackluster fuel economy as well. The sports car is all accessible on as coming with the 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder. This is attending on giving away the output that is much considered to be more useful 201 horsepower (150 kW) to the same six-speed manual transmission option. It has the upgrading of the seven-speed dual-clutch automatic that is also available. The Sports package even hence on the whole upgrades the rear suspension with sports tuning that is adding away to the more of the sound drive quality and adds larger brakes for the sake of the better stopping power and cornering control.
Additional Features in 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT:
- The 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT is put together in the access of the standard with keyless ignition and so as with the entry, dual-zone climate control, LED headlamps, all along with the sport-themed gauges.
- You can catch away with the full range of the features of the panoramic sunroof, ventilated seating, navigation, and much more.
- One of the main attraction of the car has been its styling. The exterior has been much smart enough. Its interior has been much shine sufficient to carry out with. All the controls are somehow much well placed and have the legroom that is to be extended, and the dashboard is lifted for more knee space, and the whole front portion of the Elantra GT feels airier.
- The seating arrangement has been rather much comfortable an is also well made. The rear seating has been all featured on with the roofline and door openings that are by far making getting in and out of the back row far easier. The seats are good for the sake of three across. Its cargo space is excellent that is maxing out at 55.1 cubic feet (1,560 liters) using the rear seats folded.
- The rear hatch opens out with the tall to allow easier access to the cargo space and so as with the setting of the optional cargo cover that hence removes reasonably easily.